First monthly update
Just got my very first monthly update on the Sprout.
This included two new photos, which I can't post (see this post for an explanation). But, rest assured, she continues to be shockingly beautiful.
In other exciting news, Sproutie has finally cracked the US growth charts on weight. Yay!
At almost 5 months:
- She is 12 pounds, 12 ounces, at the 6th percentile for weight.
- She is 24.75 inches, at the 27th percentile for height.
- She has a head circumference of 16.8 inches, at the 67th percentile for head circumference.
So, in sum, she's skinny, tall, and can do some serious head-butting. :-)

9 comments:
Do I smell a making of Supermodel circa 2026? :-)
Isn't it amazing how numbers take on whole new meanings when you realize that this- this bag of onions- it weighs the same as MY KID!
"Supermodel" - HA HA HA!!
It's great to hear the Sprout is continuing to sprout. She'll be on target in no time after you bring her home.
She is just like Pacey:-) I just started to laugh...except Pacey is about 4 inches shorter!!! Email me her pics, I've got to see that sweet face:-)
I'm glad you get monthly updates. Nice to here how she's progressing!
Oh great! Getting updates is such a joy :)
All good stuff!
How exciting to receive an update with pictures.
Glad she is doing well!
Post a Comment