something is better than nothing
and i am feeling under the weather... no energy to come up with a good post. So this is what you get, which is admittedly quite lame and only here to keep me from failing at NaBloPoMo.
Whatev.
and i am feeling under the weather... no energy to come up with a good post. So this is what you get, which is admittedly quite lame and only here to keep me from failing at NaBloPoMo.
Whatev.
Posted by
ferenge mama
at
7:22 PM
Labels: bloggerdom, navel-gazing
6 comments:
What, no pots of dirt?
Eh, you are outlasting me anyway, I am throwing in the towel today.
Feel better! And call me--we lots of baby items for you--Mrs/. Plump has had another growth spurt!
Like OMG!
U TTLY R NOT N OLD LDY!
whatev
Hey I am with you there! I am sick as well and so using other things to fill my posts!
I hope you feel better soon.
You totally redeemed this post with the whatev. Made me laugh.
Post a Comment