Recommended Reading: MFG's Blog
Melissa Fay Greene, author of "There is No Me Without You" (perhaps THE book for Ethiopian adopters to read), has a website and a blog.Not surprisingly, she writes well.
And it's fun to see a slice of life in her very fun, very full, and happy home. This post about her front yard is a classic.
Another great piece she has written is the Unofficial Guide to Ethiopian Adoption, which answers many of the questions we are commonly asked, in a wittier and more interesting way.

7 comments:
Wonderful!!! I loved that passage. Beautiful family!
BTW- check out my most recent post :)
Thanks for the reminder, I've been meaning to read that for ages and just haven't gone out to buy it. Rebecca Haile's "Held at a Distance: My Rediscovery of Ethiopia" is really good as well which can be found at: www.amharickids.com
Woah nelly! where's the Nov. 12th posting?? It's the 13th already.
Actually, if you hurry up, I think it's still the 12th in the Pacific somewhere.
too late, she's toast... ;-)
Thanks for passing this on! Brilliant!
Thanks so much for this information! I really enjoyed reading your blog. Very witty :)
love it!
Post a Comment