11 January 2007

slightly less bad

Couldn't call my current state good, but it's less miserable, for sure.

All your comments really helped me - THANK YOU!!! (I can't even really say how much they meant to me without sounding incredibly pathetic.)

Theraflu is a freakin' miracle, and even though I'm still sick as a dog, it allowed me to function (kind of) at work. My plan is to work 1/2 day tomorrow, and rest up for the big move on Saturday. Really need to be healthy soon.

A sliver of light: my friend Dawn called to tell me that she received a reference form to fill out about me, sent by my HS Agency. (Dawn is one of the 5 people I listed as a reference. I haven't even gotten official confirmation that they recieved my application package, but I'd say this is confirmation!)

So, that's good.

8 comments:

C's Mom said...

Yep...rest up, feel better and move on (literally).

Yep, a reference contact confirms receipt in my book ;0)

CA Momma said...

Yesss! Reference request means you're on your way!

Calico Sky said...

that is very very good. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Glad you're feeling better. Will call this weekend.

Yeah So said...

oh my, just catching up here - what a time you've had...skunks, new houses, illness. Good thing you're getting all of this nonsense out of the way earlier in the year...you're paving the way for smooth sailing going forward!

Anonymous said...

Hey Im your SBP :)

you should be getting one more package from me if it isnt already there/arriving today.

Carla

http://chickenbus.livejournal.com

Melissa said...

Sorry youre sick. I think everyone I know is sick right now. Good luck on the move. I can't wait to see pictures-

Jenni said...

Hope you are feeling back to normal soon. This sickness thing going around is awful! Try to rest as much as possible, and best of luck with the move!

Anonymous said...

Just a note... thanks for being my SBP!!! I appreciate it all... now that I "know where and who you are" I will visit to keep up with you!

Ashley J