India update
7:00 - dropped her off at Dr. S's clinic. I got there early, and waited with a nice man and his gorgeous black Newfoundland named Angel. Angel was scheduled for surgery today, too. India was quivering with fear - she knows the vet's office now, and does not like it one bit.
The nurse promised to call with an update, and I gave India a last squeeze and sent her off.
11:30 - no news yet. trying to focus on work, but blogging instead. :-)
1:00 - just checked voicemail, and somehow I must have missed the call earlier (argh!). Anyway, I got the good word - India is fine, surgery went very well, and I can pick her up tomorrow. [insert huge sigh of relief here]

7 comments:
I'll say a prayer for India. I am sure it will all go well and your special India will be home soon. Poor baby!
I'm glad. Last time my dog had to have surgery I kept calling to check in. I just needed to know he came out of the anesthetic OK.
I missed 3 of your last posts. I am so relieved to hear she made it through surgery without complications. You cant put a price on a friend like that.
So happy the surgery went okay.. I hope she is home soon.....
I'm so glad India's surgery went well. i think it is wonderful that India is such an important part of your life. Dogs are just amazing. Waking up in the morning (I get up very early before everyone else), the first thing I see are my dogs happy faces first thing, it is wonderful. India will be back home with you tomorrow.
tail wags to India,
Laura and Neaka
I'm so glad to hear she came through with flying colors :0)
OOOOHHH I am so happy to hear she is OK. I have thought of her so much over the last 24 hrs!
Post a Comment