progress
Three nice things today...
1. I got to pick up India from the vet. poor thing has a big ol' bandage from hip to toe in bright blue. now the truly hard part - keeping her quiet, with no vigorous activity for EIGHT WEEKS - begins. but she is home, and I am so glad.
2. I finally signed my adoption agency contract (twice) and got my signatures notarized. So, tomorrow they go in the mail, along with a big fat check. Yay!
3. I signed the papers for my new house today. So now, there is nothing to do but instruct my bank on where to wire the funds, and wait for escrow to close.
I feel like I'm moving forward on several fronts!!
And - THANKS everyone for all the kind thoughts for India. I love my bloggy friends!

4 comments:
Hooray - India's home and doing well!!!
Yes, girl, you have a LOT going on. Fun progress though on the adoption and home fronts :0)
Yeah! I'm so glad India is home. I hate when I am away from my "girls".
Belly rubs to India,
Laura
Wow, what great news. I am so so happy India is doing well.
AND - CONGRATULATIONS on signing the adoption papers AND the house. Everything is coming together!!!! WELL DONE YOU!
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Such big bews from you.
So glad to hear India is doing well. 8 weeks will be tough but you'll both make it.
So glad to hear about all the signed papers. Everything is moving right along for you now. Soon you'll be in that HYL and then you'll have the Child You Love with you.
Post a Comment