16 November 2006

hesitation

So I've finally decided on Ethiopia (yay!). And I've talked to about a hundred and eleventy people about it, and I've talked to the folks at my agency about it.

I sent in the application, and I am officially a client.

So, they sent me the official agency contract to sign and get notarized. And to send back along with several thousand dollars.

And I lost the contract. So they sent it to me again. About 10 days ago. And I still haven't done it. I've printed it out, but haven't read it or signed it yet.

Which freaks me out a little.

I like to think I haven't done this because I haven't had a spare moment to get it done in the flurry of activity to buy the house. And I've been totally slammed at work.

But should I be worried that I haven't MADE time to do it?

5 comments:

Deb said...

Don't be worried about not doing it yet. It took us about 2 months to send in something that should have taken us less than a month really. Sometimes it's put off for whatever reason. You have time. Don't rush.
Congratz on making the decision.

Yeah So said...

Nah, I did the same thing. You probably just want time to sit and concentrate on it. You'll do it when your mind is clear and ready. Congrats!

~Kristen said...

you so haven't had a spare moment..... don't let that confuse you to think it is something else rather than just .... you are busy!

Laura said...

Congratulations on your decision! Don't think twice about not filling out the paperwork, when the time is right, you will get it done!
Laura

Calico Sky said...

Don't be worried about that. I think it is one of those 'big steps' that takes time and you'll know when you are ready.
Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations on chosing Ethiopia. Am so very happy for you.