I am (apparently) Cream Pie
OK, so it's a bit late -- it would have been great to post this on Thanksgiving. But, hey, we are in a season of indulgences, right?
And who doesn't love pie? What kind of commie pinko nutcase wouldn't love pie?
Well, actually, me. I don't HATE it, but I usually can't be convinced to eat it. Unless it's pecan pie, which is pretty good.
But I'll take a peanut butter cookie over a piece of pie any day.
Anyway, since I love to find out more about myself using advanced scientific methodology, I couldn't resist taking this quiz...
You Are Cream Pie
![]() You're the perfect combo of simplicity and divinity. You are a secret hedonist. No one knows how indulgent you can be. You don't indulge often, but when you do, you go for the best. You have expensive taste - even if you aren't rich. Those who like you life for understated pleasures. You're not flashy or trendy, but you have a depth that most people lack. Interacting with you makes most people feel incredibly satisfied. You are gentle, super sweet, and in harmony with those around you. |


6 comments:
oh ick. I'm Lemon Meriegne (sp?) I gag at the texture of that pie.. and I don't like tartiness in my desserts.
I'm going to do a 'do over' and make it select a better pie.
I, too, was lemon meringue! It's not my favorite, but I like it. But I like most pies, pecan probably is my favorite, tho.
I guess I'm a commie pinko nutcase because I'm the only one in my family who doesn't like pie.
Hey--turns out I'm a Cream Pie, too, which is funny, considering I've never had cream pie. And for you Lemon Meringues out there, you might prefer it if it's made with Meyer lemons (not icky jello or Eureka lemons). And, a good crust is key. I'm going off to see just what is in a cream pie (I think I'm going to like it!)
I'm pumpkin pie. I LOVE pie! And, I stole your quiz. ;>
a pie crust promis is easily made and easily broken.
what's this whole nickname thing on blogger?
Post a Comment