27 November 2007

Great news from court


Several families I know found out today that their cases made it through court in Addis Ababa, and they are now officially parents!! So exciting.

Even better, several of them are traveling at Christmas time to pick up their new kids - what a great holiday gift.

Jen and Lionel are one of these lucky families - they are great people who live about 1 1/2 hours from me... go on over to their blog and congratulate them on their new daughter, Amara.

5 comments:

Clare Carver said...

I like the sound of thing "moving" may your paperwork continue on an efficient path!!

Anonymous said...

Wooo hoooo!!!! Here's to hoping you get one soon as well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link- what a beautiful baby!
Wonderful that they live so close to you, too :)

Calico Sky said...

oooh Congratulations to them! What wonderful news!

Tasha Kent said...

Great news!!

Just curious.. where are you in the process? Any idea for when to expect a referral? (I know, I know.. it's a sucky question adn I hate being asked it by non PAPs.) For some reason, when a PAP asks me, it doesn't bother me so much. Go figure.