i'm baaack
Hello y'all!
I missed you guys!
This is what I was looking at while I was away (yes those are my pasty feet - and, lest you think I was doing stomach crunches, please rest assured that they were propped up on a very comfy railing).
I intended to post yesterday, but after about 1/2 hour on the computer my eyes started to glaze over and I had to walk away. I'm even restless today looking at a monitor.
Amazing how several days in the wilderness looking at the *real* world can reduce my ability to look at the virtual one. :-)
Anyway, it was a wonderful break and so fun to get away. I had such a great time with my girlfriends Nicole and Tracy doing mostly nothing. We walked a (tiny) bit, swam, cooked, drank, read trashy magazines, talked, and just hung out. It was nice to focus on BEing instead of DOing - for me, that is quite rare.
It might take me a while to catch up on everyone's blog, so please be patient. :-)

5 comments:
Glad you had a chance to just hang out--looks like a great place to relax. Welcome back. You didn't miss a thing (although I missed your postings).
Welcome back! We missed you....
I'm longing for a trip like that myself. Sounds divine.
Welcome home to blogland. We missed you. I'm glad you had such a great time just chilling out.
Doing mostly nothing is the best kind of vacation. Glad you had a good break!
June
ps - I leave for Ethiopia in 3 weeks. AAAAAHHHHH!
What a fantastic tip!! We missed you while you were gone.
Post a Comment