01 August 2007

unplugged


Well, I'm off for a few days of R&R. Very happy about that, even though it does mean that I'll have no internet access for several days (horrors!)

I will miss y'all desperately - and will be back on Monday (ish).

xoxoxo,

Chou2

p.s. to any potential burglars reading this: don't even think about coming to my house while I'm away - my sister and her very aggressive big dog are staying there.

9 comments:

kate said...

enjoy!

hazel said...

Have a great time!

Jen said...

Coolio! I'm envious...I so need a vacation. I hope it's tropical, warm and drinks are served to you poolside or beachside :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you already! Enjoy what may well be your last childless summer trip ever!!!!!!!! (That's good news, right?)

xo,

C's Mom said...

Enjoy!

Headmeister said...

I am sooooo jealous - have a GREAT time!

Calico Sky said...

Have a super time! No internet sounds like a blessing!!!

kate said...

Where are you? Come back and play!

Sarah and Tim said...

I'm hoping you're having an awesome time!