04 December 2006

Secret Blog Pals

So exciting - we got our Secret Blog Pals assigned, and mine has already checked in!

Thanks for the note, SBP!! I already know that you are fabulous, as a fellow fan of GFY. :-) Sorry I don't have much detail to go on yet, as I don't know much about Sprout...

And, I got my own SBP assignment and can't wait to contact her. She doesn't have an active blog, so I can't go there and introduce myself anonymously... could send her an email, but then that's not very secret, is it? Hmmm... I may be stuck with plain old snail mail.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

you can always get a bogus email account through hotmail/yahoo and email her. Just a thought.

Calico Sky said...

Are you in the one Suz does?

Kate Merriman said...

what in the world IS a secret blog pal?

ferenge mama said...

I'm doing the one that Michelle B. (of Michelle Smiles - see my blogroll) organized... missed getting in on the earlier one.

Aga, Secret Blog Pals are other gals who are adopting internationally and have blogs... you send your SBP little notes and encouragement and gifts - kind of like a Secret Santa.