any house
I was reminded by a conversation with my lovely friend Colette that I am really lucky.
I have a nice big house, in a good neighborhood, which makes it easy to sell. And, yes, I'm going to be downsizing a bit in terms of size and "niceness", but I am still so lucky to even be able to buy ANY house. I am so grateful for that.
So easy to get caught up in petty concerns -- happens to me a lot, I'm sorry to say! I'm trying to be less materialistic and shallow. But, apparently, I'm pretty materialistic in shallow to start with so I have a long way to go. :-)
I will try to keep this in mind. Thank God I get to even be shopping for a house - any house.

2 comments:
What a fun stage, a house for you and Sprout! Best of luck.
So true (not about you being shallow! lol) that we all don't realize how blessed we are!
As I look at houses, I now try and imagine where the highchair, toybox, crib etc will go, makes my heart smile :-)
Post a Comment