Hooray!!!! Congratulations! You are OFFICIALLY waiting. I hope your wait is short and sweet and that you don't lose your mind like I did or eat your wait in chocolate, which I also did.
Oh my Maude!!!!!! It's actually there--I'm so excited for you. We drove by the DHL office so many times while we were in Addis--I always planned to get a picture, but I could never snap one from the inner lane while Speed Racer Wendy was zipping us from place to place. I did feel a special rush of affection for the building when I saw it though! Just think, in a few months, Speed Racer Wendy (or Solomon) will drive by with you too. Maybe you'll be able to get the elusive shot.
Yeah! Welcome to the wonderous world of waiting! I was so excited when our dossier finally landed in Ethiopia- nothing I could do to delay things any further!!!!
Here's hoping for a speedy referral and travel process. Best of luck!
15 comments:
Hey--just a guess that your official dossier has arrived at the Ethiopian gov't office. Hope I'm right. Yippee!
Hooray!!!! Congratulations! You are OFFICIALLY waiting. I hope your wait is short and sweet and that you don't lose your mind like I did or eat your wait in chocolate, which I also did.
Yes, Ginger, you are correct!
My dossier arrived in Addis Ababa on August 13th, so I am now *officially* waiting for my referral.
So exciting!!
Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment! Congrats on officially starting your wait!
Now that is something to celebrate!
Oooh, ooh, oooh...I know! Congrats deary, you are OFFICIAL. Now, go cheer with someone, it's Friday!
WOO HOO!!! It's official!!! I am thrilled for you woman!
I also hope you are celebrating tonight!
Oh my Maude!!!!!!
It's actually there--I'm so excited for you. We drove by the DHL office so many times while we were in Addis--I always planned to get a picture, but I could never snap one from the inner lane while Speed Racer Wendy was zipping us from place to place. I did feel a special rush of affection for the building when I saw it though! Just think, in a few months, Speed Racer Wendy (or Solomon) will drive by with you too. Maybe you'll be able to get the elusive shot.
Mazel Tov, darling!
Aaaaaannd.... TOUCHDOWN!
Who knew that tracking the mail could be so exciting, right??
June
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!
Yeah! Welcome to the wonderous world of waiting! I was so excited when our dossier finally landed in Ethiopia- nothing I could do to delay things any further!!!!
Here's hoping for a speedy referral and travel process. Best of luck!
Is that what it looks like? Wow...I'm drooling now! LOL I want one!
Congrats!!!!
Woo hoo! Congratulations on the official wait.
From one official waiter to another: WOO HOO! Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you and I hope the wait goes quickly!
Post a Comment