Miss Elliot
I blame Paige, who started this. And of course, I couldn't help myself... sadly, I'm not Elizabeth Bennet. Oh well, a girl's just got to accept her true self, I guess.

Take the Quiz here!
I blame Paige, who started this. And of course, I couldn't help myself... sadly, I'm not Elizabeth Bennet. Oh well, a girl's just got to accept her true self, I guess.

Take the Quiz here!
Posted by
ferenge mama
at
8:59 PM
Labels: navel-gazing
2 comments:
I am Elizabeth Bennet. Funny, I fancy myself more of an Elinor... Might have to go and re-take that quiz! My Anne-ness was very high, as well.
Of course, while taking the quiz it was as much fun knowing who each question was referencing as it was taking the the actual quiz.
Jeez, I only just saw this. I took the quiz and I am...Jane Elliot (Persuasion)
I wonder what difference it would have made if I played the pianoforte??
Also, I selected Kate Beckinsale as the actress to portray me because she kicked butt in the Underworld movies...not very Jane Austen of me, was it...
Post a Comment