13 June 2007

i have a strange mind

fi yuo can raed tihs, tehn you hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Wehn I fsrit saw tihs, I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdnaieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the huamn mnid.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt thnig is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the hmuan mnid deos not raed ervery lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Ha! Too funny! I must be sgtrane!

C's Mom said...

Not a problem in the world reading it. I enjoy being strange :0)

Maggie said...

Well, I'm going to go fire my editor!

RamblingMother said...

Yeah I can read it too.

Beverly