Abundanza!!
Had a great birthday weekend, and was showered with attention and some very cool gifts...
Got taken to dinner Friday night, and was treated to brunch and a pedicure Saturday, then enjoyed a scrumptious home-cooked dinner with friends Saturday night, got a beautiful necklace, was treated to a rockin' art-book workshop today, got the most spectacularly beautiful letterpress cards I have ever seen (I have a serious paper/stationary fetish), a lifetime membership to librarything.com (where I can let my book geekdom run riot), and - last but certainly not least - a gift certificate for a massage at an awesome ayurvedic spa near my new casa.
I am so spoiled!!! I am so grateful!!! Thank you to all my friends and family - you all make me very happy, and I had a wonderful birthday.
*And*, unrelated to my birthday, Starfish sent me the most amazing cool package!!! She was my SPB in the last round, and was a bit busy, what with traveling to Columbia to get her gorgeous son and all. :-) Anyway, in a completely unnecessary but lovely display of generosity, she sent me a FANTASTIC box o' gifts!!! Lots of elephants, which are kind of my favorite, and an awesome little sign with an Ethiopian proverb on it. So, so thoughtful - I am really touched.
I've loaned my camera to a friend, but as soon as I get it back, I'll post photos...
I feel truly blessed.

5 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed such a great birthday - here's to a year full of wonderful gifts!
hippo birdie 2 ewe...
Happy birthday. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.
Happy birthday! It's going to be a big year!
Sounds like you had a perfect weekend...nice start to a great year ahead.
Post a Comment