14 February 2007

sweets!

I got home to a lovely little box delivered by the post office. what could it be?

HOLY MOLEY!

it's an extravaganza of chocolate and *fab* heart cookie-cutters!!

Thank you, SBP -- you ROCK. Really helped make my Valentine's Day a good one.

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

What a good pal....nice job!

Calico Sky said...

great pal!

Clare Carver said...

WOW!!!... I miss your blog for a few days and you paint your house (LOVE IT BTW)buy appliances and get rolling with your paperwork etc. for the adoptions.. when you start feeling better .. watch out : ) I loved seeing your home!! it's a great house!! congrats.. xoxo c

C's Mom said...

Hmmm...I give you the letter 'K'...k? ;0)

Have fun.

Ashley said...

just catching up... wow you have been busy and the primer coat... already makes it look better... cannot wait for the finished product!