oh happy day

today i *finally* got my beloved washer and dryer installed in my new house.
it took a while, because i had to have someone run a gas line to the laundry room, and then take out the machines that came with the house, and put together my machines with the stacking kit.
now that's all done, and i now have my super-cool, front-loading, energy-efficient, sexy, 10-pairs-of-jeans-in-one-load washing machine and dryer back!!! God bless Whirlpool.
this makes me so very happy.
plus, the existing washer/dryer combo went to my fabulous friend Nicole, who can finally do laundry without having to bring it to her mom's house!
Amen, sister!

7 comments:
I am so jealous! I'm waiting for my electro hogs to die so I can get those energy efficient, front loading, red hot cinnamon appliances I've been coveting forever.
gotta love the front loaders! We've had ours a while and I LOVE IT!! Funny how you can get so excited over laundry huh?
can I come make out with your washing machine? I mean really?
So glad everything with the house is coming together.
I enjoyed your post about why you decided on Ethiopia. You have a strong connection with with that country and it sounds like you are very up to the race challange. So glad you are in the paper work phase. WooHoo!!!
And today of all days, you deserve to be happy!
Happy Valentines Day to you! I hope you have a great day!!!
Oh hooray! There is nothing quite like being able to do your laundry in the comfort of your own home.
Post a Comment