a bit better
OK, remember when I was whining about the unpacking process (or lack of unpacking)? And my second bedroom looked like this?
I am pleased to announce that I have made a dent in the unpacking. (This is not to say that I'm all unpacked. Far from it.)
But, I made have made a dent. A dent has been made. I have dented.
And I am all about celebrating the little things. Like making a dent. Here's the same room now, still depressingly blue, but a bit better:
You can't get a good look at the light fixure in the "before" photo. So, you'll have to trust me when I tell you that it was a rusted dim nasty thing. So I replaced it with this bit of girly glamour...

9 comments:
Bit by bit! It takes a while to settle yourself in. It's looking good.
Oh my....look what I have ahead of me...
Wow! It looks great! Unpacking is such a tedious process, but little by little, you get there. I like your choice of lamp too. Nicely done!
What a cool comfy room.
nice job sista!!! cute!! on the lamp!! xox c
Looking good. The blanket and pillows are so pretty. Where'd they come from?
Thanks, Debbie!
I got them at Bed, Bath & Beyond, where they were on super-duper sale.... BB&B sent me a "welcome new neighbor" coupon when I first moved in, to 20% off everthing. So I went and got a lot of the stuff I needed there, instead of Target, which is my usual first choice...
that is a huge dent. way to go.
Wow! You have been workin' hard. The room is looking fab :0) It has to feel more relaxing now. I know messes make me stressed (though I have plenty of them ;0)
Post a Comment