Amen
“If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.”
~ Johannes Eckhart O.P.
Why? Because I am ridiculously blessed, and I truly believe that it is both necessary and incredibly healthy to express thanks.
So, how to start?
How about three at a time – means I’ll have many many posts to spread out all my blesssings. :-)
1. I am grateful for my family. Just wrapped up a great visit from my nephews – it was the first time that they came to stay overnight. They are 11 and 14. My fabulous sister and I spent the weekend with them, and we really had a great time.
2. I am grateful for my independence. I can support myself and take care of myself. And – sometime soon, I hope! – I will be able to provide for and take care of my child. I sometimes wish I had a man in my life to be my partner. And maybe someday I will. But, it is good to know that I *can* do it by myself.
3. I am grateful for my bloggy friends. When I started blogging, I didn’t have any idea how much I’d feel connected to wonderful people I know only thorugh the blogosphere. But I do, and I love you guys!!!

5 comments:
I love you to, sistah :)
Love your Three Thanks... feel free to copy and paste yours over in the comments on my 3T blog anytime you wish! The more the merrier!
that was lovely.
Mwah!
I'm continually amazed by the support of blogger world!
sounds like great things to be grateful for :)
glad you liked the post!
Post a Comment