16 January 2007

Thanks SBP!!

I have been so out of the loop with the move and with being sick that I just realized THIS MINUTE that my fabulous Secret Blog Pal revealed herself in my comments!!!!!

Carla, thank you, thank you, thank you -- you have been the BEST. I just got *another* gift from you -- the super-cute bear and the fantastic book!! You are FAR too generous!

I have so appreciated all your kind words and thoughtfulness.

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

SBP are great!

Anonymous said...

you are so welcome.

Ive adored doing it and love your blog.

and I HEART tv.

however DVRing everything has actually made me watch waaay less.

Not just because the shows are shorter sans commercials----but the pause of SHOULD I RECORD THIS has lessened my viewing as well.

our daughter? so not into tv at all

I may be the only mama who is closing in on BEGGING her to watch some trash to give me a chasingheraround break!

Carla