Chia Shrek
Last night was my department's Holiday Party.
We went to The Left Bank, a fab restaurant, and had a great meal.
Then we did a White Elephant gift exchange (which, in case you don't know, involves exchanging the worst possible gifts - tacky and noisy and generally horrible things).
I consider myself a HUGE winner after I scored this:
You know you're jealous.

6 comments:
That is the worst (best) tacky gift I have seen in a LONG time. Bravo to whomever gifted it to you.
But more importantly, what was your tacky gift to someone else?????
What? Doesn't everyone have one of those? ;0)
Those things are so neat. Just watch it grow. HA HA HA!!!!
lol My work is doing a $5 at a charity shop or by buying something from a charity!
that is funny. In my brothers neighborhood, they get together every holiday season and do an elephant exhange.
holy crap. I didn't even know Chia Shrek existed!!!! Now you KNOW I'll be on the lookout for one! You'r right... I AM jealous ;)
Post a Comment