diversion of the day
Love this:
How many people in the U.S. have the same name as you do?
in my case, zero (not counting, me of course!)
For a PAP (Prospective Adoptive Parent), this is a fun way to find out how popular your name choices are for your child...

4 comments:
Fun. There are 3 people with my name. One is my third cousin through marriage... I wonder where the third is?
That was fun! There are 25 of me. I know one of them is a greenskeeper in Columbus, Ohio.
There are none of my daughter-to-be. She's gonna be one-of-a-kind.
Glad you delurked and I found you...I'll be following along.
Weird, I looked my name up today on the system at work and there was one in a similar line of work to me with my exact same name!
Mine exactly (I have a double barraled (sp?) surname but really only use the last part), if I use one name then 3!
But my future daughter (or the name I think right now) 0!
Post a Comment