going private *updated again*
PLEASE note: If you do not leave an email address (or email it to me) I cannot make you an authorized reader!
**ALSO, I'm happy to invite lurkers - please de-lurk and let me know who you are (and where you blog, if you do)**
I’m going to make this blog private for some period – at least until I get through court and my adoption of the Sprout is final and binding in Ethiopia.
So, if you would like to keep reading (and I hope you do!) I need you to send me your email address. I will use your email address to officially “invite” you to be an authorized reader. After you sign in once, you can read my blog just the same way you do know. And feed readers (like Bloglines) will still work… or so I’ve been told!!
So, please leave me a comment and give me your email address, or email your email address to me at yo porter at gmail dot com. (If you want me to delete your comment after I get your email address from it, I'll be happy to do that.)
I’ll make the switch in a week or so.
Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience this causes any of you, my beloved readers!!!
(note: some comments have been removed at the request of the commenters)

1 comment:
hi, I've read your blog for a long time and would like to continue to. I would love for you to send me an invite.
Post a Comment