amen
Just heard from my doctor, and the spots she saw on the xray are indeed scar tissue, and not lung cancer.
Thank you all for you kindness and encouraging words over the last couple of days - who ever would have thought that the blogosphere would be such a wonderful source of supportive, kind, and just plain old GOOD people.
More details later - still need an pulimonogist (sp?) to look at the films, as the scarring is kind of in a funky place (on the outside of my lungs, not on the inside).
But wanted to share the good news ASAP. I'm all systems go again.
More details later - still need an pulimonogist (sp?) to look at the films, as the scarring is kind of in a funky place (on the outside of my lungs, not on the inside).
But wanted to share the good news ASAP. I'm all systems go again.

11 comments:
Huzzah!
I'm glad everything is fine. You should celebrate by buying Roots organic clothing for Sprout!
Phew!
I did check in several times today looking for that news, thanks for posting it.
-Katy
I was thinking about you. Glad to hear the good news.
Big sigh of relief! :)
Amen sister
WOOHOOOO!!!!!!
Thanks for letting us know! I'm so glad it's good news. LOVE YOU!
Amen is right. Thanks for the update.
Wahooo!!!! Awesome news. Celebrate with a cocktail or something.
Oh I am so sad that you went through this but elated that you are OK.
Wow, that's good news. I'm just catching up on your saga...you hang in there girl. You've got lots of support all around you. That includes lil ol me.
Post a Comment