green
Thanks to Kate, I've discovered that I'm Mint Green. Don't love that shade, but I do like the description.
| You Are Mint Green |
![]() Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well. Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations. You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life. Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them! |
Tell me what shade of green you are -- take the quiz and leave a comment!!


11 comments:
I am Apple Green. Apparently this means I am "almost super-humanly upbeat." uh. That's a wee exaggeration for me. Besides it sounds a little manic ;-P
I am very positive though, and I love apple green, so I'll take it.
Thanks for the link!
This was a fun link .. especiually because it was short and sweet : )
.. I'm grass green ... very first line made me laugh....'
Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.
You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.
You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.
Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.
I am Teal Green.
The following part really fits me..... "While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.
Turns out I'm a mint green, too. Does this have something to do with being a Taurus gal? Loved the quiz!
I am Olive Green...apparently I am dependable:-) Nice to hear from a computer who doesn't know me!!!
I'm mint green... but not a Taurus gal. :)
I am teal. Which featured prominently in my wardrobe in the late 80s
I'm apple green, too. I think most of it fits, but don't like the "happy go lucky" phrasology. To me, that sounds like a ditz. Or a cricket.
I love that ALL of the descriptions were positive. No one was sludge green or the moldy pizza green.
apple green too--hmmm, super-humanly upbeat indeed. The bossy part is totally true though!
Teal.
Hmm... I came up as grass green, which is a bit of a hippie. Not sure that fits me, but it was fun.
Oh, and that list... we talked about it months ago when I was wondering when/what to buy things for the baby I know nothing about. I think you had a list on that, and maybe a list on what you bought used. Maybe I'm not remembering right, though.
Post a Comment