super SPB
I am inexcusably late with posting this -- I've been waiting to get my camera back from a friend who has borrowed it, but it's taking forever, and in the meantime, the generosity of my Secret Blog Pal has gone unacknowledged! And for that I am very sorry.
Because my SBP sent me the most amazing adorable incredible knitted baby hat with bunny ears. I am not kidding when I say it is amazing. It looks hand-knit. And such a thing could end up looking ridiculous, but trust me - it does not. It ROCKS.
So, SBP, whoever you are - THANK YOU!! And someday when I get that camera back, I'll post a picture for everyone to see how truly fabulous your gift is.

3 comments:
Don't you love the secret pals. So fun! Hey, it was GREAT meeting you this weekend. We'll have to get together again very soon. Good luck with the remainder of your paperwork. So exciting!
BTW, does ms. paige have a blog?
Hi Jen!!
Yes - awesome to meet you, too!
And, i'm sorry to report that the fabulous ms. paige does not (but SHOULD) have a blog.
we'll have to work on her...
:-)
Post a Comment