18 April 2007

Sayonara, Sanjaya

It's about time. American Idol was really starting to piss me off.

But, tonight Sanjaya finally got voted off, and not a moment too soon. Seriously, people! WHY were you voting for this guy???

Sure, he's nice (or appears to be) but he's completely horrible as a performer.

The rest of the folks have actual talent, and I would be angry and bitter if he stayed and one of them went home.

Not that they are all equally talented.

I am -- still -- all about the fabulous Jordin Sparks.

She rocks, and I hope she wins.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I didn't watch last night (I was a bit busy). Thank goodness he was voted off! He should have been voted off a long time ago.

C's Mom said...

Jordin blew me away this week. Beautiful.

Hasta la vista, Sanjaya.

Yeah So said...

I'm a huge Jordin fan too!

hazel said...

I like Jordin too - she's talented, classy, and genuine. It was time that Sanjaya got the boot - despite the fact I loved his audition with his sister and thought he would do really well. He's just not ready for prime time. I'm relieved the whole Vote for Sanjaya nonsense is over and we can get back to the point of the show - a talent contest.