Amen
This week I am especially grateful for:
1. My boss. Things aren't perfect at work, but I have a great boss, which makes all of the annoying stuff much easier to bear. He gives a shit - really. And is generous with his (very much coveted) time and focus. Leaves me alone to do my work, but is available when I have a question or an issue to escalate. Is funny, has a life, and coaches his kid's soccer team. Gotta love that.
2. Health insurance. One of the *big* perks of being employed is having good health insurance. Today, I had two prescriptions filled for a grand total of $10. [Don't worry, y'all, just have a low-grade infection in my eye goin' on - which sounds gross, but isn't bad at all.]
3. The folks who came up with the idea for A Complaint-Free World. This is a deceptively simple, yet really quite radical, little idea that has caught the attention of literally millions of people across the world.
[Yes, I ordered my free bracelet today -- but I still have several weeks of complaining left, before it arrives. :-) ]

5 comments:
I've got a great boss, too. But we don't get health insurance. How I wish we did. That bi-monthly bill is a real drain!
Good stuff!
It is a great thing to be able to love one's boss. That, alone, is enough to do a happy dance about.
Love your three thanks... can't say I'd be able to write the first one though (check out my blog...lol)
BTW - I found something I thing you might love (if you haven't found it already). Its a blog that blogrolls all other Ethiopian blogs!
http://swerl.blogspot.com
A Complaint-Free World. That's a great idea. I'll check that out.
Thanks for sharing your thanks.
I had forgotten how important health insurance is (because of where I live) !
Sounds like I need to look into number 3!!!
Post a Comment